Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Know Greater Value is more than a tagline, it’s our commitment to providing our clients with exceptional service and expertise.”
Kathleen O’Toole is the Chief Marketing Officer at PKF O’Connor Davies. She is a multifaceted marketing and communications professional with extensive experience in driving market share and revenue increases at leading financial and professional services companies. Throughout her career, Kathleen has initiated creative marketing, communications and business development programs delivering immediate results.
Having vast experience in B2B and B2C strategy, analysis and solutions, Kathleen is a frequent company “firefighter” who is uniquely skilled at building and leading teams to achieve and exceed performance objectives.
She is a leader, collaborator, relationship and consensus builder, with proven success in the areas of strategy and analysis, product/program development and management, client experience, branding, communications, advertising, client development and retention, promotions, event management, public and media relations, digital marketing and social media, thought leadership and ultra-high-net-worth marketing.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Kathleen was the Chief Marketing Officer at Rothstein Kass, a Top 20 Accounting Firm, and was Senior Vice President and Head of Global Investment Management Marketing at Lehman Brothers, Inc.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Recipient, 2022 Crain’s New York Business’s Notable in Advertising, Marketing and PR
- Advisory Board Member, Seton Hall University CX School, 2018 to present
- Finalist for the Association for Accounting Marketing’s Marketer of the Year 2017
- Recipient, 2014 Hedge Fund Marketing Excellence Award
- Recipient, 2013 and 2016 Davey Award for Website Re-designs
- Recipient, 2007 Institutional Investor magazine’s Advertising Campaign of the Year Award
- Key Member, Rothstein Kass LIFE (DEI) program Advisory Board, credited with achieving firm recognition as one of Working Mother magazine’s “2012 and 2013 100 Best Companies”
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts degree in General Arts