Regulations are constantly changing. My clients can trust me to help keep them current on the latest requirements with their best interests in mind.
Ashley Mayer is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with nearly 15 years of audit experience serving employee benefit plans and not-for-profit clients. Each year she serves over 85 employee benefit plans, including 401(k), 403(b) and pension plans.
Ashley is the Vice-Chairman of the Employee Benefits Committee of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) and has been an active member since 2014. She is also involved throughout the year with preparing and presenting continuing professional education programs on employee benefits plans for staff of the Firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Vice Chairman, Employee Benefits Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Manhattan College, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Accounting