Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“In providing estate and trust services for our clients, my years of experience in accounting, auditing and tax enable me to serve them well and allow them, in turn, to be confident in their futures and that of their family.”
Bonnie J. Orr has over 40 years of experience. Prior to joining the Firm, she was a shareholder of JGS, CPA, P.C.
In addition to providing tax and accounting advice to a wide range of closely held businesses, Bonnie specializes in the area of estates and trusts. Bonnie works closely with clients and their attorneys, providing estate and personal tax planning strategies to help maximize the transfer of wealth to future generations, and provide for a long and comfortable retirement without losing sight of a client’s current financial needs.
Bonnie has worked extensively in the complex areas of the generation skipping tax, living trusts, life insurance trusts, personal residence trusts, charitable remainder trusts, special needs trusts and family limited partnerships.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Hudson Valley Estate Planning Council
- Past President
- Garnet Health
- Member, Board of Directors
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Le Moyne College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting