Rachel L. DiDio
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My public accounting and regulatory experience allow me to provide exceptional client service while ensuring a high-quality audit.”
Rachel DiDio has more than 15 years of experience, including nine years at one of the “Big Four” accounting firms where she provided services to both domestic and international financial services clients.
Prior to joining the Firm, Rachel spent six years as an inspector at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), focused on evaluating audit firms’ system of quality control and ensuring the audit quality of broker-dealer audit and attestation engagements. She also served as a broker-dealer technical expert on the Broker-Dealer Inspection Group’s Technical Review Committee.
Rachel has developed and implemented practice aids to address changing standards and designed and facilitated various training courses for which she also served as an instructor.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation (NPCF)
- Fundraising Committee Member
- Certified Public Accountant (Florida, Pennsylvania)
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration