Lindsay J. Annello
“I am dedicated to developing solid professional relationships with my clients and their advisors to ensure that their overall goals are achieved and help them to make informed decisions.”
Lindsay is a Principal in the Private Client Group at DGC, a division of PKF O’Connor Davies and has over 10 years of public accounting experience. Lindsay specializes in tax planning, consulting, and compliance services for high-net-worth individuals and their businesses.
Working closely with her clients and their advisors, Lindsay also provides guidance on investment partnerships, trusts and private foundations. Collaborating with client advisors ensures that they work as a team so that client goals are met.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- New England College, Master of Science degree in Accounting
- Bryant University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting