Client decisions are only as good as the information they are based on. My top priority is providing my clients with that quality information.
Brian Petersen is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with over 18 years of industry experience. He provides various auditing, review and consulting services to a wide variety of municipal entities including towns, villages, school districts and public benefit agencies.
Brian is responsible for overseeing the entire audit process from start to finish and is in contact with his clients on a year-round basis. He also assists his clients with implementation of new accounting pronouncements and guides them through the compliance requirements of the New York State Public Authority Accountability Act.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- The New York State Government Finance Officers’ Association (NYSGFOA)
- Suffolk Community College Foundation
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)