“I approach every engagement with enthusiasm and determination to do right by my clients.”
Brooke Rossi has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in audits for private schools, private clubs and not-for-profit organizations.
Brooke is experienced in a complete range of financial statement preparation. She thoroughly reviews each client’s controls, systems and procedures to provide informed and focused recommendations. Brooke’s objective is to ensure that each client has access to a clear and reliable presentation of their financial position.
Brooke has also been involved in working with clients on special projects including budgeting, systems and internal control recommendations to management and those charged with governance and comparative statistical analyses.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Rhode Island
- Board Member
- Finance and Investment Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Bryant University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting