Stefan A. Prins
“Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our client. We excel because we do just that.”
Stefan Prins has 22 years of experience in accounting, auditing and consulting. Stefan specializes in the financial services industry.
Stefan has a broad base of experience, which includes technical accounting/auditing, forensics, bankruptcy, leading practices, process improvement, team management and compliance.
He has been involved with the management of key clients to gather information, resolve issues and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Multiple Sclerosis Society (MS Society)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, Connecticut)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting