Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I develop long-term relationships with my clients and guide them through the tax rules and regulations so that they can make the best-informed decisions about their business.”
Catherine has over 15 years of experience working with business owners across a wide variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology, architecture, engineering, professional services and retail.
She focuses on tax consulting and compliance services for multi-state entities. Catherine works with her clients to help guide them through a broad array of tax issues including federal corporate tax complexities and navigating the matrix of state and local tax issues.
Catherine has worked with clients to provide them with strategic tax planning opportunities for both their business and individual taxes. She has also worked with international clients on the setup of their U.S. company to help avoid federal tax pitfalls and advise when they would trigger nexus to file state income and sales tax returns.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy
- Bentley University, Master of Science degree in Taxation