Christopher A. Johnson
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I am able to leverage my background in accounting and law to provide a multi-dimensional perspective to my clients and to devise unique solutions for their problems.”
Christopher A. Johnson serves in the Financial Services Group, specializing in the taxation of private equity, hedge funds, venture capital and other financial services clients.
He has over 15 years of professional tax and consulting experience ranging from high profile corporate law firms to “Big Four” accounting firms.
Chris provides expertise in the areas of structuring and planning compliance for cannabis and real estate businesses, investment entities, qualified opportunity zone funds, partnerships and international clients. He also is experienced in cross-border tax planning, wealth transfer strategies and transaction structuring.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- New York State Bar
- City University of New York – Baruch College, Master of Business Administration degree in Accounting
- New York University, Master of Law degree in Taxation
- New York University, Juris Doctorate
- New York University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology