Ronald R. Martinez
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My broad professional and industry experience enables me to offer our clients practical solutions to complex problems. I take pride in working with our clients to empower them to achieve their goals.”
Ronald Martinez has more than 15 years of experience serving both private and publicly-held companies with domestic and international locations. He serves clients in a variety of industry sectors, including hotels, clubs, restaurants and real estate. In addition, Ronald provides accounting and consulting services to purchasers and sellers with respect to hotel and real estate sales and merger transactions, due diligence and business combinations and consolidations.
He also works with overseas affiliates of clients, as well as with other accounting firms on group audits. He liaises with member firms of PKF International Limited to service clients in addressing IFRS, ISA, US GAAP, and US GAAS issues. In addition, he serves as the Firm’s joint venture liaison with PKF Hospitality.
Ronald is the leader of the Firm’s hospitality practice, writing hospitality articles for Thought Leadership publications and presenting at various firm-hosted events and webinars.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Berkeley College, New York, Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Accounting
- University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts degree