“While serving my clients for over 20 years, I have been able to create a fusion of my professionalism and experience with passion and personal attention. I value my client’s vision and am excited and humbled to be a part of supporting them to reach their financial goals.”
Erika Peterson is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked for an accounting firm in Northern Westchester, NY.
She specializes in consulting on all aspects of taxation and tax compliance for low-income housing partnerships and corporations, multi-national corporate groups and individual clients. Erika has represented corporate and individual clients before the IRS and several state departments of taxation in respect to examination and appeals.
In addition, Erika has assisted the management of key clients from diverse industries to implement their strategic goals.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Former Treasurer, Brookside of Danbury Condominium
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Berkeley College, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting
- Pace University, Master of Science degree in Taxation
- IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate International Taxation
- IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in International Taxation of Expatriates and High Net Worth Individuals