Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Providing the skills, knowledge and strong commitment to my clients that exceeds expectations is my top priority. You can count on me.”
Robert Provost has over 15 years of experience in public accounting serving a variety of clients in a range of industry sectors including government, food industry, manufacturing and distribution.
Robert specializes in public sector entities including public school districts, municipalities and counties. He is proficient in performing financial statement audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, performance audits and federal and state single audits under the Federal Uniform Grant Guidance and NJ OMB Circular 15-08.
Robert is proactive in assisting clients implement new challenging accounting standards.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)
- Registered Municipal Accountant (RMA)
- Public School Accountant (PSA)