Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I enjoy working with my teams and clients to ensure that all goals are met.”
Darlene serves in the Business Tax Unit practice and has more than 35 years of experience providing accounting, tax planning and compliance services.
She specializes in tax consulting and business advisory services for high-net-worth individuals and their closely held businesses and real estate interests.
Darlene provides tax and consulting services to partnerships, LLCs, trusts and private foundations. She employs a hands-on approach in working directly with entrepreneurs and their closely held businesses.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Bentley University, Master of Science degree in Taxation and Advanced Professional Certificate
- University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy