Sarah A. Guilmette
Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I am dedicated to building strong professional relationships with my clients and advisors to ensure that their overall goals are achieved in a strategic and tax efficient manner.”
Sarah has over 15 years of experience providing tax planning, consulting and compliance services. She works closely with high-net-worth individuals and their advisors to provide tax planning and compliance services for individuals, their investment partnerships, trusts and businesses.
Sarah also works with commercial clients to provide tax planning and compliance services.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- 100 Women Who Care – Boston North
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Suffolk University, Master of Business Administration
- Merrimack College, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration