David J. Goodman
“I chose my career as a CPA because I wanted to make a difference. I offer my professional expertise to help my clients achieve meaningful results”
David Goodman is a Partner of the Firm and our Dental Practice Leader. He has over 35 years of experience working with a client base of individuals and closely-held businesses. Before joining the Firm, David was Managing Director of LB Goodman & Co. He began his career with one of the Big Four accounting firms in New York City.
As a thought leader around dental professional practices, David is often invited to speak on tax-related, practice management and growth topics. He is a national speaker on a variety of dental practice related topics. He is known for his practical, educational and entertaining style. He is also a frequent contributor to Dental Economics magazine on practice and financial management.
David is a past president of the Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey (JFNNJ) and Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Northern New Jersey. David is also the co-founder of the JFNNJ Klene Up Krewe, which has led over 400 volunteers on disaster recovery trips.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Academy of Dental Certified Public Accountants (ADCPA)
- Florida, New Jersey and New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey (JFNNF)
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Northern New Jersey
- Bergen County High School for Jewish Studies
- Center for Public Service, Tulane University
- Director’s Advisory Council
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, Florida)