Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Throughout my career, my objective has always been to provide our clients with the highest level of service and assist in all aspects of their business to achieve financial success.”
Derek DeCerbo has more than 15 years of experience in tax, accounting, auditing and business advisory services. He has worked with clients in a wide variety of industries, including wholesale and retail distribution, manufacturing, construction, real estate holding and management companies, professional services and not-for-profit entities.
His client base is comprised of privately held companies of various sizes and complexities as well as high-net-worth individuals. Derek’s financial background is comprised of assignments in tax planning and compliance, accounting and auditing engagements including review of financial controls and special assignments requested by clients.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum
- Member of the Board of Trustees
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)