Megan C. Heegan
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“Providing excellent client service is my top priority. I value the relationships I have built with my clients and strive to be a trusted advisor for their tax compliance and planning needs.”
Megan C. Heegan has more than 18 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in providing tax advisory and compliance services to high-net-worth individuals and their families.
She works closely with her clients and their advisors to provide comprehensive tax planning services which ensure their financial and tax goals are met. Megan has spent her entire career at PKF O’Connor Davies and has a well-rounded background with experience in both audit and individual, trust, partnership and corporate tax.
Megan is actively involved in the Firm’s recruiting and career advisor programs, serving as a valued mentor to staff. She is also an instructor in the Firm’s continuing professional education program.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA
- Taxation of Individuals Committee
- Holy Name Church Fundraising Committee ‒ Brooklyn, NY
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Siena College, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, magna cum laude