“I am dedicated to ensuring my clients get my best research, planning and compliance efforts to help them stay abreast of the rapidly evolving tax landscape.”
Derek Hucke is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies and has more than 15 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Derek was a Partner at Simon, Tapper, Edelman & Wilner, P.A.
Derek provides tax planning, research and compliance services to a wide variety of clients, including individuals and closely-held businesses. Recently, he worked with numerous clients on employee stock compensation issues, most significantly incentive stock options (ISOs) and alternative minimum tax (AMT) planning. He also represents clients before Federal and local taxing authorities.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting
- Fordham University, Master of Science in Taxation