Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I’m passionate about assisting clients tackle their cybersecurity and compliance challenges. I engineer solutions that are right-sized for their businesses, helping them overcome blocking factors and enabling growth.”
Nick DeLena has more than 20 years of experience providing IT compliance and cybersecurity expertise to clients.
Nick’s experience includes over 10 years leading IT audit and advisory teams. He has worked with organizations across a variety of industries to assess and improve internal controls, cybersecurity and IT compliance efforts. Additionally, Nick has over seven years of experience as an IT Operations Manager for an international publicly traded midcap company. He also has significant experience working with defense contractors and advising them on NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance. PKFOD is a cleared C3PAO for defense contractor CMMC assessments.
Nick understands firsthand the concerns and constraints that organizations face when managing their IT departments. His experience enables him to make recommendations that are realistic and feasible to implement.
Nick is a frequent contributor to industry and trade publications on topics such as cybersecurity, third-party risk and regulatory compliance, among others.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- National Defense Industrial Association, New England Chapter
- Board of Directors
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association Member
- ISC2 Member
- Patriots Circle Member
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
- Brown University, Executive Master of Business Administration degree
- Suffolk University, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems