Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“All clients deserve the same level of care, attention and responsiveness. Over my career, I have prided myself in treating all client relationships with the same level of enthusiasm irrespective of their size and needs. This has enabled me to build a very solid client base due to personal attention and mutual respect.”
Stuart Tapper has over 45 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining the Firm, his entire career was with Simon, Tapper, Edelman & Wilner, P.A. where he served as President since 2002.
Stuart has extensive knowledge and expertise in numerous areas of business taxation including real estate, manufacturing, retailing and professional services. His knowledge and expertise in individual taxation is vast and he represents many high-net- worth individuals who bring him a multitude of issues, both domestic and international.
Stuart has represented numerous clients before the Internal Revenue Service and many State and local tax jurisdictions in connection with the resolution of tax controversies and examinations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)
- University of Rochester, Bachelor of Arts degree in History
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Master of Business Administration degree