Non-compliance can devalue the benefits of even the most impressive tax structures. One of our best tax strategies is avoiding the compliance issues that others have overlooked.
Diana Teixeira is a tax partner at PKF O’Connor Davies. She has more than 10 years of experience in both private and public accounting.
Diana provides a broad range of tax services to clients in the public and private sectors, including start-up entities and small businesses, multi-state and multi-national companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
Specializing in tax-saving strategies and planning for individuals and business owners, Diana assists clients in identifying potential problems related to federal and state tax compliance and providing tax guidance for the future.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) ‒ Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA) ‒ Member
- New Reach, New Haven ‒ Board Member
- Junior Achievement, Greater Fairfield County ‒ Board Member
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut)