Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"Our clients deserve professional services of the highest caliber. I am happy to serve our clients to the best of my ability."
Jim Szumlaski works in the Firm’s Business Solutions Group. Jim has over 19 years of audit, tax and business advisory experience working in various industries, including manufacturing, distribution, retail, professional services and not-for-profit entities.
His clients include privately held companies of various sizes and complexities ranging from startups to large corporations as well as high-net-worth individuals. Jim co-leads the Firms Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and is a leader in the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) group, having assisted with receiving millions in stimulus funds.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum
- Member, Board of Trustees
- Member, Executive Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor