Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I enjoy the challenges of my profession and the fulfillment gained in helping my clients achieve their goals, comply with complex regulations and navigate challenging situations.”
Donny Butler primarily works in the Commercial Business Group and the Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice. He has over 11 years of experience in public accounting providing closely held businesses with financial statement assurance services, tax advisory services and a variety of consulting services. His clients range from emerging businesses to large institutional entities.
Donny’s clients are in a variety of industries including architecture and engineering, distribution, manufacturing, retail and technology. His experience includes complex revenue recognition, lease accounting, business acquisitions, stock-based compensation, internal controls and systems analysis, as well as the traditional audited and reviewed financial statements.
As an Employee Benefit Plan Service team leader, Donny assists his clients in identifying and resolving areas of noncompliance. He helps them implement best practices and strengthen internal controls around the administration of their employee benefit plans.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Northeastern University, Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Dual Concentration in Accounting and Finance