Michelle M. Downing
Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I value getting to know my clients and understanding their strategic and financial objectives. This, combined with my knowledge of their industry, leads to a successful and meaningful relationship.”
Michelle has almost 15 years of experience in the Commercial Business group. Her clients are in the professional service and architectural and engineering industries.
Michelle works with owners of closely held businesses to provide financial and tax advisory services. She provides audit, review, and compilation services and is experienced in accounting and tax services, analyzing key performance indicators, and financial and tax planning. In addition, she is skilled in advising and auditing Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) overhead rates for both small and large companies.
Michelle leads the data analysis and production of the Firm’s annual Architectural and Engineering Studies.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Merrimack College, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accountancy
- Northeastern University, Master of Science degree in Taxation