Managing Director, PKF Clear Thinking
“We communicate with all constituents. We ensure that critical activities are completed in a timely manner and with a view towards cost/benefit.”
Gennady is an accomplished restructuring professional with over 15 years of experience. His expertise includes bankruptcy and insolvency, financial analysis, forensic accounting, fraud investigation, litigation support and wind-down management.
Prior to joining PKF Clear Thinking, Gennady was a Senior Manager in the Corporate Recovery & Litigation Services practice of a major accounting firm, where he specialized in the fields of bankruptcy and insolvency, creditors’ rights, and litigation support. Gennady has worked as a financial advisor to debtors, unsecured creditors’ committees, trustees, receivers, plan administrators, and other parties-in-interest in numerous bankruptcy proceedings. His experience includes liquidation and wind-down management, claims administration, fraudulent conveyance and preference litigation and defense work.
Gennady began his career as a forensic accountant where he worked in insurance claim valuations in a variety of industries.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- Turnaround Management Association
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- Pace University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Pace University, Master of Business Administration in Public Accounting