Heather L. Smith-Jaser
Our clients can count on my commitment to deliver audit, tax and financial consulting services of the highest quality. I strive to be responsive, proactive and accessible in assisting my clients to satisfy their personal and business obligations.
Heather Smith-Jaser is a partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with over 20 years of public accounting experience. Heather provides audit, advisory and tax services to a diverse range of clients.
Her clients include health care and not-for-profit organizations, with a concentration on social service agencies, as well as employee benefit plans and rental real estate companies.
Heather also conducts compliance and auditing procedures in accordance with Uniform Guidance, State Single Audit Requirements and entities associated with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Connecticut Food Bank – Treasurer
- Network of Executive Women of Milford, CT ‒ Board Member
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut)