Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"Our clients are changing the world in impactful ways and they are the reason that I chose this profession. I find it extremely rewarding to be able to provide advice and guidance while helping them achieve their goals."
Joseph Ali has more than 15 years of public accounting experience specializing in the accounting and tax aspects of exempt organizations especially private foundations, as well as environmental, arts, educational and membership organizations.
Joe has pioneered the Firm’s Private Foundation CFO/COO Services, performing back-office operations for large and mid-sized private foundations as well as private operating foundations with large infrastructure and construction projects.
Joe is an active lecturer and guest speaker for both Firm sponsored education courses and for outside third parties that service the private foundation and not-for-profit sectors. He also authors and contributes to numerous monthly tax and accounting bulletins provided to the Firm’s private foundation clients.
Joe is a Board Member and Vice Chair of Volunteer New York!, a not-for-profit organization in Westchester County, NY, and serves in an advisory capacity to other tax-exempt organizations and their boards. He is also the former Chair of the Family Office Committee of the NYSSCPA’s.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Former Chair of the Family Office Committee
- Board Chair of Volunteer New York!
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting