Getting to know my clients on a personal and professional level allows me to be more proactive with meeting their needs and resolving matters of concern to them.
John Apisa is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies. He has over 20 years of experience in public accounting with a concentration in the tax area.
John provides tax consulting and compliance services to a wide variety of entities, including individuals and closely-held businesses. He also has oversight responsibility regarding correspondence and audit representation with federal and state agencies.
John is an active member of community civic and business organizations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Gateway Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Cranford, NJ Rotary Club – Member
- Cranford Jaycees – Member
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)