Laurie J. Austin
Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I guide clients through complicated tax issues to provide them with the information they need to make informed decisions, keeping their goals and objectives in mind.”
Laurie is the New England Co-Managing Partner in the Private Client Group. She has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. She provides tax planning, consulting, and compliance services for high-net-worth individuals and their families, as well as trusts, private foundations, and other gift, estate and investment entities. She works closely with clients’ advisors to provide comprehensive income tax planning and compliance services.
Laurie specializes in international and expatriate taxation. She provides specialized services to U.S. nationals working abroad and foreign nationals working in the U.S., as well as individuals who have international interests. She assists employers with sophisticated tax issues related to compensation and tax planning for international assignments and works with tax advisors worldwide and coordinates global tax planning for her clients.
In 2019, Laurie was named to the Accounting Today Managing Partner Elite list.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Boston Foundation
- Professional Advisors Committee
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member & past Board Member
- Bentley University
- Accounting Advisory Board
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)