Principal, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I strive to be attentive to our clients and provide good client service so they are comfortable with asking us questions and to also build trust so together with their other advisors we can help them achieve their financial goals.”
Leanne has over 15 years of public accounting experience.
Leanne provides tax planning, consulting and compliance services for high-net-worth individuals and their businesses and works closely with their advisors.
Leanne also provides tax planning and compliance services for closely held businesses, investment partnerships, trusts and private foundations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Bentley University, Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Merrimack College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy