“I strive to understand our clients and provide a high level of service, so they are comfortable with asking questions. I value working with their advisors so that together we can help them achieve their financial goals.”
Stacy is a Principal in the Private Client group at DGC, a division of PKF O’Connor Davies, and has 15 years of experience in public accounting.
Stacy works closely with high-net-worth individuals and their advisors to provide tax planning and compliance services.
Stacy also has expertise in international and expatriate taxation. She assists employers with sophisticated tax issues related to compensation, business activities, and investments. She works with tax advisors worldwide and coordinates global tax planning for her clients.
Professional Affiliations &cCivic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Boston College, MSA degree in Accounting
- Assumption College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting