International Tax Services
For many companies, keeping pace in a competitive marketplace means pursuing international growth opportunities. As customers, vendors and partnerships expand across geographies, today’s businesses are becoming more global than ever.
Organizations operating beyond the U.S. borders or considering such expansion require the support only experienced international tax advisors can deliver. Our experts help develop global tax strategies that align optimally with operations as they exist today and with plans for driving future growth.
International tax expertise, anywhere our clients need it.
As the lead North American firm in the PKF International network, PKF O’Connor Davies has access to the expertise of independent accounting firms in more than 400 locations across 150 countries, which means our clients benefit from worldwide representation through a single contact right here at home.
Rely on PKF O’Connor Davies for a full range of international tax services, including:
- Inbound and Outbound Planning
- Due Diligence for Domestic and Foreign Investments
- Expatriate Assignments
- Earnings and Profits Tax Pool Analysis
- Foreign Tax Credit Planning and Reporting Requirements
- Repatriation of Foreign Earnings
- Transfer Pricing
- U.S. Tax Planning and Compliance
- Reorganization and Structuring Support and Assistance
- Sales Tax and Value Added Tax