Lenore C. Sanchez
Lenore Sanchez has over 20 years of diversified accounting and business experience including auditing, internal controls, taxes and business planning. Throughout her career, she has gained expertise in auditing not-for-profit organizations, as well as for profit entities.
Lenore is involved in the Firm’s Women’s Initiative Network, as well as preparing and presenting continuing professional education programs for staff at the Firm.
Lenore has been recognized many times for her continuous contributions to the community through the New City Rotary Club, Clarkstown Police Auxiliary Department, United Hospice of Rockland and other organizations. Lenore graduated from Leadership Rockland in 2008 and was named Forty Under 40; Young Business Leader Honoree by the Rockland Economic Development Corporation. Lenore has also authored various articles that have been published in industry publications.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Professional Ethics Executive Committee’s Enforcement Subcommittee
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Board of Directors
- Member, Executive Committee
- Member and Past President, Rockland Chapter Executive Board
- Immediate Past Chair and Member, Accounting and Review Services Committee
- Dominican University
- Board Member, Dominican University Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Dominican College, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Alumni of Distinction Honoree