“Assisting our clients with tax and estate planning and compliance allows me the opportunity to contribute – in a modest way – to their financial well-being now and into the future.”
Brooke Sliva has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. Brooke is a member of the Firm’s Private Client Group. She specializes in advising high-net-worth individuals on matters such as tax planning, tax compliance, trusts and gifting strategies.
Brooke works closely with her clients’ advisors, attorneys and family groups to ensure their short-term and long-term goals are met. She also has considerable expertise with foreign tax matters including Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) submissions.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an Accounting concentration
- Merrimack College, Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology