For high-net-worth individuals and family enterprises, tax planning and compliance are on a level all their own, requiring careful tracking, due diligence and strategic planning. As businesses grow and wealth increases, relying on a trusted tax professional becomes even more essential.
At PKF O’Connor Davies, we understand the implications taxes have on financial planning for individuals and businesses. For that reason, our tax professionals specialize in helping our clients identify opportunities to avoid and mitigate unnecessary tax liabilities.
Extensive support, comprehensive mastery of tax structures and requirements, ongoing communication and uncommon attention to detail characterize our experts – and justify a healthy roster of satisfied clients.
Leveraging a broad and deep understanding of the tax landscape for high net worth individuals and family enterprises, our professionals bring a hands-on approach to client service. We secure a thorough understanding of the personal portfolios and business management structures of each client and client family in order to recommend strategies that will help grow wealth and avoid unnecessary tax burdens. Our professionals work tirelessly for our clients during cyclical tax periods, maintain regular ongoing communication, provide oversight on changing tax regulations and help assure compliance and business strategies are aligned with long-term planning scenarios.
Our tax service clients also benefit from an advantage of location, thanks to 12 convenient offices throughout the Northeast and our membership in the PKF International network. With more than 400 office locations in 150 countries worldwide, this network of legally independent member firms offers access to accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory expertise on a global scale.
Our tax planning services for family offices include:
- Strategic tax consulting and planning
- Business structuring
- Preparation of returns for individuals, businesses, trusts and foundations
- Sophisticated tax mitigation and advanced planning strategies
- Tax audits
- Representation before tax authorities
- International tax preparation, consulting, planning and compliance
- Federal, state and local tax return preparation
- Federal, state and local tax consulting and compliance
- Transactional tax planning and structuring
- Estate and trust tax planning
- Gift tax planning
- Tax compliance planning for charitable trusts and private foundations
- Employee benefit tax services for employers and plan administrators
- Tax credit compliance