Michael R. Koenecke
Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"Helping my clients find a right-sized approach to financial reporting and operational needs brings me the greatest satisfaction as both a professional and trusted advisor."
Michael R. Koenecke has over 14 years specializing in the accounting and tax aspects of exempt organizations, with an emphasis on providing services to the private foundation industry.
Michael has also been involved with CFO/COO service engagements, providing back-office operations for family foundations and corporate foundations as well as private operating foundations with infrastructure projects.
Michael frequently contributes to the Firm’s monthly Private Foundations Bulletin and authored the Firm’s “Private Foundation Governance and Tax Guide.”
Michael is the Treasurer of the Hunters Point Parks Conservancy where he serves on the Finance and Audit committees and serves as an independent director of the Queens College Auxiliary Enterprises Corporation where he serves on the audit committee.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Not-for-Profit Organizations Committee
- Queens College Auxiliary Enterprises Corporation
- Hunters Point Parks Conservancy
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, Florida)