Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"I work with dedicated team members to assist clients facing financial challenges by turning them into opportunities. Let us be the architects of your success, engineering a legacy of stability and growth together."
Michael Kettell has over 13 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to a variety of industries including architecture and engineering firms, interior design firms, real estate holding and management companies, manufacturers and distributors, closely held businesses and individuals. Michael specializes in Federal Acquisition Regulation audits for governmental A/E contractors.
He is active in the Firm’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts serving as co-champion for the Firm’s PRIDE employee resource group.
Michael is a member of the 2020 class of the Long Island Business News’s prestigious 40 Under 40 award for outstanding members of the Long Island business community. He serves on the audit committee for his local school district.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Forensics and Valuation Services
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Long Island Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (LIACFE)
- Audit Committee Member – Kings Park Central School District
- Certified Public Accountant (Maryland, New York)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Dowling College, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting