I come to work every day wanting to make a difference for my clients and the team that I work with.
Ned McCrory is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with over 30 years of experience in the accounting industry. Ned was the Managing Partner of the recently merged in firm, BFMM, and is now the Managing Partner of PKF O’Connor Davies’ Providence, Rhode Island Office. Over the years, Ned has identified untapped areas of expertise and business opportunities that other accounting firms have not.
He is an integral partner of the firm’s Private Club Practice Group. His passion for golf, combined with his accounting expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, created his desire to help managers of Private Clubs think more like the businesses they are.
Ned has been a featured contributor in “The Bottomline” and is also recognized as a nationwide industry leader who is an invited speaker at multiple industry events across the country.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- New England Chapter of Private Club Controllers, Past President
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Waterfire Board Member
- Roger William s University Business Advisory Board, Member
- The Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, Board of Directors
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Florida)