Client service is at the center of every strong client relationship. Creating a collaborative work environment with each client allows me to become a trusted member of their team.
Stephen Noyes is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with over 25 years of auditing and business consulting experience. He specializes in privately held entrepreneurial companies including those in the manufacturing, wholesale services, fitness and not-for-profit industries. Steve joined the firm as a result of the recent merger with BFMM, where he was the head of the audit department.
Steve has been involved in various industry and charitable organizations and currently serves as a co-chair of the Dana Farber Leadership Council outreach committee.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Dana Farber Leadership Council, Outreach Committee Co-Chair
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts & Rhode Island)