Nicholas P. Tamvaklis
“My clients appreciate an advisor who can speak their industry’s language. Providing unique insights in a practical manner allows me to create long-lasting professional relationships.”
Nicholas is a Partner at DGC, a division of PKF O’Connor Davies, and has more than a decade of public accounting experience.
He provides audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to businesses of all sizes in the architectural, engineering, environmental consulting and other professional service industries. He is skilled in government overhead rate audits under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and is a Certified Design Accountant (CDA).
Nicholas is also a member of the Firm’s Technical Accounting Advisory Team.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA) – Co-Chair of Accounting & Finance Forum
- University of Massachusetts Lowell Accounting Advisory
- The Wish Project
- Former Assistant Treasurer
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Certified Design Accountant
- Bentley University, Master of Science in Taxation degree and Master Personal Financial Planner Certificate
- University of Massachusetts, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, Accounting and Finance