“My objective is to assist our clients with their tax compliance and planning needs so they can focus attention on their business operations.”
Ralph Anderson has almost 20 years of experience in public accounting. He specializes in tax compliance, planning, advising and consulting. Ralph works directly with owners and key members of management to ensure they comply with the ever-changing tax code at the federal, state and local tax levels.
Ralph services clients in a wide variety of industries including medical, dental, real estate, continuing care retirement communities and law firms. His client base also includes closely held entities and high-net-worth individuals.
Ralph contributes business articles to Connecticut Magazine, is a frequent lecturer on tax law changes and is an active member of the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, where he has organized the Federal Tax Forum.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Accounting Scholarship Foundation
- Former Chair, Federal Tax Committee
- Former Member, Advisory Council
- Literacy Volunteers Valley Shore
- Woodland Valley Softball League
- Board Member
- Softball Team Coach
- Certified Public Accountant (Connecticut)
- University of Hartford, Master of Science degree in Accounting and Taxation
- Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting