“I believe that by building a strong tax background along with my passion for continuous learning, I can provide excellent services and earn the trust of my clients.”
Esther Park has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. Esther provides accounting, consulting and tax compliance services for clients across many industries, performs tax research and focuses on various consulting and advisory projects involving complex international tax matters.
She serves corporations, consolidated groups and multi-state and international businesses. In addition, Esther is also experienced with complex ASC740 tax accounting issues.
Esther is an active member of the Firm’s Asian American Employee Resource Group. She is fluent in both English and Korean.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Baruch College, Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Queens College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting