Robert M. Rollmann
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"My background in public accounting and as a Chief Financial Officer has equipped me with the skills, knowledge and experience to assist our clients in dealing with their operational and financial challenges."
Robert M. Rollmann has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. Bob is responsible for the quality assurance function at the firm and services a broad group of the firm’s clients. Throughout his career, he has worked with clients ranging in size from mid-sized organizations to multi-billion-dollar publicly traded companies, operating in a broad spectrum of industries, including not-for-profit, commodity trading/financial services, food and beverage, consumer products, manufacturing and distribution, pharmaceutical and real estate.
Prior to joining the Firm, Bob was Chief Financial Officer of a multi-national manufacturer of test and metrology equipment used by the semiconductor industry. He also previously served a senior manager in the Consulting and Business Assurance Practice at a “Big Four” accounting firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Board Member/Officer
- Recipient of 2015 Outstanding Committee Chair Award
- Past Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Financial Accounting Standards Committee
- Past Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Accounting and Auditing Oversight Committee
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Volunteer
- Board Member, General Theological Seminary
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, Vermont)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)