Exceeding client expectations is my top priority. My approach is hands-on and my objective is to help clients unlock their full financial and operational potential.
Karen Taylor-Burke is a Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies with over 25 years of experience in public accounting having served a variety of clients in both the not-for-profit and commercial sectors.
Karen’s not for profit clients include charitable organizations, unions, and voluntary health and welfare organizations. Her commercial clients are in the real estate and construction sectors.
Karen also specializes in preparing Cost Certification Audits in compliance with NJHMFA and HUD, as well as assists clients with additional analysis in order to meet funding rules and regulations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Executive Board Member – Rumson St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Committee Member – Where Angels Play Foundation
- Trustee – The Foundation to Save the Jersey Shore
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey)