Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I take pride in serving as a trusted advisor to our clients by positioning them to succeed in a regulatory environment with ever-changing financial reporting practices and auditing standards.”
Samantha Wolf has over 13 years of experience in providing accounting and auditing services to both privately held and publicly traded companies. She serves clients across a range of industries, including hospitality, real estate, cooperative housing, manufacturing and software services. She is passionate about using her expertise and skillset to address the unique and nuanced circumstances of each client.
Samantha participates in on-campus recruiting efforts to grow the Firm’s talent and participates in the Firm’s Career Advisor Program to support new staff in developing essential competencies and discovering career advancement opportunities. She also contributes to the Firm’s Thought Leadership series, where she shares perspectives on emerging trends in accounting and auditing practices.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Hofstra University, Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting