Christina Gray is a Senior Manager who has been with PKF O’Connor Davies for over 10 years having begun her professional career with the Firm as an intern.
Christina developed a specialized expertise servicing not-for-profit organizations including independent schools, healthcare fee-for-service entities, private foundations, and membership organizations. She oversees audit engagements and provides guidance to client management, executives and Board members on organizational development and strategic direction.
Christina frequently assists in the development and presentation of professional education courses for the Firm’s staff and industry groups. She also assists in researching, drafting and presenting ThoughtLeadership articles for the Firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (New York)
- Fordham University, Master of Science degree in Taxation
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting