Yevgeny Antonov is a Manager at PKF O’Connor Davies with eight years of experience in federal, state and international income tax. Yevgeny has worked with multinational businesses and high net-worth individuals, including U.S. subsidiaries of foreign corporations and partnerships.
He provides support on U.S. entity formation and dissolution issues, state and local tax, tax treaty and expat tax issues. He has represented corporate and individual clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax departments in connection with tax examinations, and tax controversies.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Yevgeny was a Senior Associate at a Top-30 Firm.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association (CITBA)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Licensed Attorney (New York, New Jersey, District of Columbia)
- Stony Brook University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Western New England University, Juris Doctor
- Boston University, LL.M. in Taxation