International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS
As International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) continue to evolve, developments in the global market are forcing movement toward required IFRS reporting in order to facilitate more efficient cross-border and international business collaboration. As a result, multinational companies will likely face the challenge of additional IFRS reporting and analysis requirements.
At PKF O’Connor Davies, our specialists provide an additional layer of auditing service for clients who need expert assistance with IFRS financial reporting. Our services include:
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Translation of IFRS to U.S. GAAP
- Translation of U.S. GAAP to IFRS
- Transition plans in anticipations of IFRS global adoption
- International internal control reviews
- Audit, review, and compilation services for international mergers and acquisitions and funding
Expertise for multinational companies that require IFRS audits and analysis.
PKF O’Connor Davies is the leading Americas representative in the PKF International network of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment of quality. Our PKF connections mean that we can provide our clients with global resources whenever, and wherever they need them.