IT Audit and Cybersecurity Reviews
The rapid evolution of technology brings outstanding innovations and business opportunities – along with more stringent compliance requirements and greater exposure to potential risks. In this environment, information technology audits and cybersecurity reviews are critical.
Our specialized Information Technology Consulting and Assurance Services Practice include specialists with an uncommon depth of knowledge and expertise in the information technology audit and cybersecurity review process. They are skilled in internal control review methodology and best practices for information technology systems and can help clients create customized information technology security plans that meet the precise needs of their organization.
Exceptional assurance services to mitigate information technology security risks.
PKF O’Connor Davies provides services for both mandated and voluntary information technology audits and cybersecurity reviews, our services including:
- Audits in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT controls
- General and specialized IT audit engagements (IT applications, segregation of duties, SANS 20 critical controls)
- Business continuity and disaster recovery audits and reviews
- Privacy and security internal control reviews
- IT governance internal control reviews
- IT internal controls framework reviews
- IT agreed-upon procedures and readiness reviews for regulatory compliance
- IT policy and procedure documentation or development
- IT risk management reviews
- Enterprise cyber risk assessments and reviews
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) reviews
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) reviews
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reviews
- Penetration testing reviews